วันพุธที่ 28 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

A Thai Pianist


When I was 10 years old my mom forced me to play the piano. I played for 2 years, I quited. I feel boring to play it. Because it has to practice everyday, to remember note and the teacher is very strict me very well. In this present, I want to change my mind. I think piano is very cool. When I see someone good to play it, it likes this guy has a special aura come up from his body. Only play in live will makes me feels like this. I has many favorite artists that play the piano, such as John Legend, Alicia Keys, Jamie Cullum, and etc.

In this post, Robinson piano presents a young Thai pianists, Jayanat Wiaijorn one of the leading Thai pianists of his generation. He made his international debut concert in aged 16, he also was invited as a guest artist to perform in the Honor's concert, and many a lot award that he gets from many competition. The perform will be up on july 29 at 7 p.m. in the auditorium,5 th floor of Bangkok Art and culture centre.


In my opinion, I feels prouded, that have Thai people very good about this music instrument. He can compare in the international standard. I think he be the good example for young generation to fight for dream, and prove everyone know that Thailand can do.





http://www.bangkokpost.com/entertainment/music/187502/young-thai-pianist

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น