วันอังคารที่ 13 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Thai people well-known Tamarine Tanasugarn


Tamarine Tanasugarn, the woman tennis ranking of Thailand. She is the only woman tennis player in Thai that I known, also she is the greatest women tennis player in Thai. In 4 years ago, I begin to watch tennis cause Paradon Srichapan. He is the intelligent tennis player in Thai. He is the highest ranked from Thailand history. He has been achieve in number 9 world record. For in this present, he already quit played tennis. He is the person who brighted me to love tennis. Then I still often watch tennis, both men and women players. I think every people prefer to cheer his country athletes when they having a competiton. After Paradon quited . My favorite men tennis players turned to Federer. But only women, I still to cheer my own country. I'm a Tamarine fans not less another players. I often watch her plays tennis. Her has been achieve in number 15 world record of double ranking. she is not only good in the games but also real life. You know? I read the Tamarine Tanasugarn Wimbledon Interview.
In the story of tamarine's interview, She had competition with Venus Williams. The result is she lose 6-4, 6-3. The interview that she answer is really impress me. Almost her answers tend to praise Venus Williams. Even though she losed. she said she invest every game she plays, go out there and try the best I can, but Vinus is the champion. Then she don't give you too easy and tamarine said follow to praise Vinus.

In my opinion, I think her interview teachs me many thing. I like her attitude very well. even her is not the best or top 20 or however, but she can be the example of many Thai young generation. Agree or not it depend on you.


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น