วันพุธที่ 21 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Thai Free Bus



I'm not sure about when the Thai buses get free by the goverment. May be last year or 2 years ago. First day, that the free bus released. It have many people get on the bus very crowded. But it doesn't all bus to be free, just only bus stick the pick plate write "Free Bus for Public". After they have used free bus for 2 or 3 day, the ordinary bus become have a few passengers. I saw people ignored the ordinary buses and waited the free bus instead. That maked me wonder, why just they saved money about 7 or 8 Baths make people try to get on it. But, you know? this measure is very benificial for people who get a low-income. Unfortunate, this measure is temporary, and tend to be decrease free buses.


From this post, the government is looking way to extend free on some Bangkok bus and help about cooking gas and natural gas for vehicals, before going to end on August. The proposal is to help people who get a low-income. This measure also has a positive affect to Thai economic, to help maintain manufacturer about energy and transport costs


In my opinion, I think is a good idea to expend the free buses. This measure help many people include me too sometime. I want people turn to use service Buses or BTStrain to decrease vehicals in the road.











http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/transport

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น