วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 15 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Comics are Useful Than You Think



Nowadays, Thai Education confront with the serious problem about children read a book less than they could. The previous research show the average of Thai children each person read a book extremely 2 pages. I'm a part of them when I was a child. Except cartoon or comic. I can read them for a whole day. The stories in the books too boring for children. It too much letters and few picture. It not has anything to convince children. I said from my experince. In this present, I see many books have change the old way to more attract children and insert many fun exercise. You can follow the education new how is it going at http://www.bangkokpost.com/life/education
From this post.
In the story from education news. Is about the reseachers show that most children prefer to read comics. Then way to encourage them read more books. Is to use comics books. The research show that all comics such as Superman comics, Batman comics, and etc. All this comics are very useful to make children progress and improve they English very well. Some comics are insert the exercise to review that they just read. This idea can practice English children and make them fun and enjoy.



Previously, I always notice foreigners often has a book stick on their hand. Then I understand is we problem. That most Thai people are not interesting to read a book much. I think is a wonderful idea to encourage Thai children to read more book with stories they like, instead to do a waste activity.



http://www.bangkokpost.com/life/education/186050/taking-comics-seriously

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น