วันอังคารที่ 27 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Creative Market


Did you ever know an event named Indie market? I think most Thai teenagers or fashionable person well -known this event very well. It's a market that sell about trend clothes, accessories, and any hand-make products at Siam area. It always was up on Fridays, before it had temporary surcrease by the red shirt. Previously, I like to stroll around them, but never brought anything. Almost products in Indie market are suitable for ladies then gentlemen. The attractive of this event. I Think is be the concept that want people to show they ability to create their products and sell. Sometime, this event had a little concert by The famous artists, no name artists, and also underground bands. I very like this point. Indie market is estimated over view price of products, is really dirt cheap.

From this post, I think is be a good news for everyone, that Indie market is comeback at Siam Lalanta. On the 6 floor of Siam car park. The main point of this event, that have handmake items by over 100 artists and young designers to show and some items are being selled. The money that recieved will be donated to the fund of project named"Together We Can". The proposal is to improve the quality of life for Bangkokians.

In my opinion, I think is very wonderful that event has a lot of benificail to community . Such as to support new designers and creative to improve their ability and also experience, and to restore and improve city. You will not disappointed especially all lady. I'm guarantee.









ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น